Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2nd, 2011 - Paul's 12 Days of December- Sam Wynn

Day #2- December 2nd- Favorite 2 of 12 - Sam Wynn
This is the guy! My hairstylist and the guy who does most of my hair cuts and looks.  Cut and color, sure, but remember my George Michael photo shoot? Well, he's responsible for that look, beard and styling too!  Sam is very talented but almost more importantly to me, he is hilarious and a good guy.  Sam works at BREE SALON, located in Studio City (12180 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA 91604) and as a thanks for being a part of Paul's 12 Days of December, and a treat for my network, Sam is offering 50% off a haircut for FIRST TIME clients now till December 23rd, 2011.  Cool, right?  Great opportunity to support someone local and find someone who can rock your hair!  So call (or text) 818-203-3355 and make an appointment and support my friend!  Be sure to say Paul sent you to get your discount!!

Paul
GetPaulHoward.com



ALSO BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THIS:
#2 is up!  Second tease image from my Holiday card has been revealed.  Find more at my official facebook fanpage, and be sure to check back everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment