Monday, June 27, 2011

Good thing I didn't text my mom photos from set....

This past weekend I had the opportunity to work on a really great, and truly unique, project called "The Train Station Project."  You can see the trailer below, but basically, 25 filmmakers from around the world, film different parts of one script, then all the parts are put together, to create a complete movie.
The Los Angeles sequence featured myself, the victim of a car accident, and "The Man in Brown" (the lead character of the movie), and a mysterious backpack in my backseat....I can't say too much more but the script is really great!  I loved being involved and can't wait to see the finished project!  The sequence that was filmed prior to LA was in Dubai, the one after is being produced in Bogata, Columbia.  It truly is a worldwide project!!  Very cool!!
Todd Felderstein with The Story Project (another amazing organization!) directed the Los Angeles clip and was a pleasure to work with, in addition to Camille LaBry (UPM) and the entire talented crew!
Find out more on the movie HERE and see the trailer and some photos from set below.

Paul
www.GetPaulHoward.com







No comments:

Post a Comment