Monday, June 6, 2011

Know where the name Seattle comes from??

Trivia is always fun, so in honor of my current trip to Seattle...
Do you know where the name Seattle comes from??

Seattle was named after the Native American Chief, Chief Seattle (an Anglicization of Si'ahl), that once ruled these lands!  The City was named in honor of him!

I am excited to be in town for the showings of my film, sauce (verb): to make agreeable or less harsh at Seattle's True Independent Film Festival (STIFF). 
There is a great accomplishment for me in just getting this film made, but I have to say, it is an amazing honor to have your work recognized and accepted.  I am honored to have 'sauce' accepted to another festival and look forward to seeing it play with a new audience!  Seattle has been a beautiful host (the weather has been amazing) and I can't wait to see the Seattle audience's reaction!
'Sauce' plays both Monday (6/6), and Tuesday (6/7) at Seattle's True Independent Film Festival (STIFF).
Anyone in the Seattle area, and interested, can purchase tickets HERE
For those everyone else, stay tuned for news of upcoming showings and the LA premiere of 'sauce"!!

Paul
GetPaulHoward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment