Monday, November 16, 2015

Eighth Year.

It's official!

My 2015 holiday cards have been ordered on Minted!!!!  And I'm not gonna lie, this holiday tradition of mine is a TON of work... sometimes, mid way through the process I ask myself... "WHY?!?"... "Why do I do it to myself?!?!".... LOL... So much planning, organization, money, effort, and magic goes in to every year!!

This year was no exception, however, something that did make this year a bit tougher was in addition to planning and preparing my 8th holiday card, I was also in production with Christmas Visitations!!  A holiday film!!

But now that I round the corner on the final lap, I am reminded as to why I do it.  Every year.  For eight years.... why I put myself through it all...

BECAUSE I LOVE HELPING TO SPREAD A BIT OF HOLIDAY JOY AND MAGIC!!!

I can't wait to reveal this year's images... first via select mailboxes and then, later in December, officially ONLINE!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Paul

GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment