Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm on LA Talk Radio AGAIN! Clearly, I'm a good talker!

This Sunday, 4pm-5pm (PST), I'll be on LA Talk Radio again!!  Radio host Frank Sheftel has been kind enough to invite me back!  I'm really looking forward to it too, I always have a great time with Frank and LA Talk Radio!
This will make my third time on LA Talk Radio!  I've been in studio once before and on another show I called in for a quick interview/chat.  This time, I'll be back in studio and I'll be chatting about Picnic Area 11, among other things with Frank & his new host, Tai on the DEBUT of FRANK & TAI TALK.  Exciting stuff!!
Be sure to tune in Sunday!!  And if you miss the LIVE broadcast be sure to check the archive for the interview HERE!

Paul

GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment