Monday, March 11, 2013

Well, thanks for noticing...

It's Monday, and not a bad start to this Monday either!
The lovely ladies, or Mary's (there is two of them!) have featured me for the first time on their site, Daily Hot Guys!  I'm currently on the front page, see screen grab below, and profiled inside, see link.

Let's see...how to explain the site.... Well, the site features a daily photo, of a hot guy...simple right?  Plus, this explains the name, Daily Hot Guy! (duh) 
The site also, however, profiles models and photographers with write ups...ultimately showing more then just there, uh, hotness!  So check it out and be sure to check back often...you may even see more of me....
Click HERE to see my feature and check out the rest of the site.

And thanks to the ladies at DHG for featuring me this first time....

Paul

GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog...





No comments:

Post a Comment