Monday, March 5, 2012

A Mother's Nightmare

I am VERY excited to share a cool clip from an unreleased, upcoming feature that will be released (hopefully) very soon.  While my involvement in this project was fairly minimal, I am still very excited about the project and being involved!  I can't tell you much about it yet (you know how it is in Hollywood!  Always secretive!!) but I wanted to share what I could....

What I CAN tell you is that I worked with some amazing people, who helped create an amazing scene...click on their names to check out more about them! Todd Felderstein  Camille LaBry Amit Sidi Jessica Lewis

So, since I can't tell you much more, I guess now you'll just have to watch.

Check out the clip below, along with some photos from set and enjoy!

 Paul

GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog...




Photos from set:











No comments:

Post a Comment