Sunday, January 22, 2012

I KNOW! But I just can't help it...I'm so hot to look at....

How appropriate, a Narcissus inspired themed editorial shoot! 
As I'm sure you would expect, I had to really focus and pull deep on all my skills as an actor to pull this one off!  Very against type, an actor admiring himself!!  Thank God for my theatre training!! :)

Below is the series I shot recently with the talented photographer, All Occasion Photos (Quentin Brooks) while I was in Sacramento.  I think it turned out great, and really enjoy Quentin's "Fairy Tale Feel" to the photos.  I especially love the last shot in the series!  Fun stuff.
For more info on All Occasion Photos, check out his Model Mayhem page here.










Paul
www.GetPaulHoward.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic series! I love the second and seventh shots the best - they could stand alone as strong images, but work very well in telling a story!!

    ReplyDelete