Monday, August 22, 2011

It's a MAD MAD World...and I Wanna Be a Part of It....

So I have decided to enter AMC's Mad Men contest and try and win a walk on role for Mad Men.  The really fun thing about the contest is that it is initially a popularity contest (based on votes) but the top 10 Men and the top 10 Women will become finalists and all will be seen by the creator and executive producer of Mad Men, Matthew Weiner!  For an actor, it really is an amazing opportunity!  I feel like I have a great chance, not only due to my amazing network of supporters but also due to the photo I am submitting.  I am very proud of it and worked very hard on it!  The photographer, Mike Thomas, did an amazing job, and special thanks to Camille LaBry, and Jamie Dedeaux for their efforts on the shoot!

So now here's where I need your help!  I need my network of supports, and friends, and family to go to the link below, register (only once), and then vote for me!  Every day!  You can vote once every 24 hours!  And after you vote, I need you to share, email, like, and pass along the link to get your entire network to join you in voting for me!  If you have to, yell it from rooftops, but tell people to vote!! Voting will happen until September 9th!!
Thanks in advance!

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/9e7fd6af3dbb7d4d46384ecaddcdbd1700eb7126



Paul
www.GetPaulHoward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment