Friday, February 11, 2011

Smart Car Clip

Here's a fun spec commercial, just released, that I did in 2010 for Smart Car.  It was a really fun and laid back shoot that we did in the "desert," south of Las Vegas.   Not only did I have a lot of fun working that day with the talented cast and crew, but I really enjoyed seeing the final product.  From the original story boards, to filming, and now complete....I think it turned out great!
See what you think, and enjoy!

*Fun Fact: The Smart Car really is quite roomy when you are sitting in it, but I'm not going to lie, it looks miniature when you are standing outside it!



http://www.GetPaulHoward.com

1 comment:

  1. Had so much fun working on this w/ you! Final commercial turned out great! Look forward to working w/ you again :)
    - Amanda

    ReplyDelete