Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6th, 2011 - Paul's 12 Days of December- Katie Elhoffer

Day #6- December 6th- Favorite 6 of 12 - Katie Elhoffer
Ah Katie!  What can I say about Katie....well first off, she is a Costume Designer and Stylist.  Meaning she constructs things and also designs things.  I can also tell you her company is Elhoffer Design which can be found on facebook HERE.  I can tell you there is a link to her company's website there.  Hmmm....what else can I say?....Katie is a bundle of energy, sweet, fun, and VERY talented.  Hmm...let's see...what else, what else? AH...that's right....She designed and constructed my costume from my holiday image this year!!  And I know you haven't seen it yet, but trust me...  IT. ROCKS!  I love it....and I am a FAN of Katie and her work!
Need a costume?  Or just a really cool outfit or dress?  She makes everything, for anyone...and does it all.... kids, adults, costumes, dresses, alterations, mending, period costumes, rentals, hats, styling.  Katie is your girl! So check her out by going to her facebook page and clicking like.  She is based in Santa Monica, CA but you don't have to be local to hire or work with her.  Contact her directly to find out more.  ALSO...Katie has told me that she will give a "Friends & Family Rate" to anyone from my network, just mention Paul!  I love how generosity pays it forward!  So support another small business!! Facebook users PLEASE be sure to click LIKE on Katie's page, it only takes a second!

Paul
GetPaulHoward.com




And as a BONUS, and since I thought it was apportiate, Katie being the costume designer and all, here is an ADDITIONAL teaser from my Holiday Image....not seen anywhere else!
Go to my fanpage HERE to view previous teasers....


No comments:

Post a Comment