Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st, 2011 - Paul's 12 Days of December- Loteria Grill

Day #1- December 1st- Favorite 1 of 12 - Loteria Grill Studio City
I love this restaurant! I discovered it fairly recently and it has skyrocketed to one of my favorites!  They have three locations in total (Farmer's Market, Hollywood) but I go to the Studio City location and have been impressed by not only their food and drinks but their AMAZING customer service!!  Some of my favorite menu items, 1) Probaditas -Sampler: All 12 flavors of their Tacos served on Mini Hand-made Tortillas and 2) Pollo en Pipian Rojo: Chicken in a Spicy Pumpkin-Seed and Peanut Sauce Served with Finely Chopped Onion. YUM!
If you aren't sold yet, they have Happy Hour, 3pm-6pm, EVERYDAY.  All drinks are 50% off and they also have discounted Happy Hour food available (I recommend the Chicken Chalupa).  And definitely be sure to try their Cucumber Margarita (seriously, amazing), just the spicy/sugary rim on the cup is worth the price of admission, and it's not listed on the menu, so be sure to ask for it!!
Please support them, like them on facebook and go to their website:  http://loteriagrill.com/

Paul
GetPaulHoward.com

PS- Today also, the FIRST tease image from my Holiday card has been revealed.  Find more at my official facebook fanpage, and be sure to check back everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment