Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12th, 2011 - Paul's 12 Days of December- Krav Maga

Day #12- December 12th- Favorite 12 of 12 -  Krav Maga
WOW, can you believe it, my FINAL Favorite for 2011!  How the days have flown by.  Well, if it's the end and I'm going out, I'm going out with a fight! I went hard for my last favorite, I picked Krav Maga!  As some of you may know, I have been taking Krav from KMV  since March of this year and absolutely love it! To be completely honest, it scared the crap out of me and that's why I signed up for it.  Now, I'm so glad I have!  Not only have I gotten great health benefits from it (Cardio, Muscle Building) but I have also learned invaluable self defense and combat training! Plus, I personally feel by facing your fears head on you not only obviously conquer them but you are in powered and in so many emotional and mental ways.  How can you not be when you stare something down that scares you and overcome it??
Classes aren't what I'd call cheap, and KMV isn't going to give you a discount for being recommended by me (although I DO think I get something if you sign up...What?  Hello!  Isn't it time I get something too?!?) but they really are worth it.  AND, for all you discount, freebie wanters out there.....you are allowed to audit one class to see what you think, for free!  And why not take ONE CLASS for FREE to find out?


Plus, if you let me know, I'd even be willing to take the class that day too.  So to summarize, someone you know to make you feel more comfortable (i.e. ME), networking, getting a work out, learning great defense skills, trying something new and challenging, AND all for free! 
What more could you want??!  Check them out and support this amazing (and my last favorite of 2011) business!
On Facebook

Paul
GetPaulHoward.com

PS- REMEMBER to check out all the previous favorites (you can see them all by scrolling down through blog, or check out my NOTE on Facebook) many of them are offering special discounts!!  Support them and pay it forward!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment