Tuesday, August 12, 2014

High Strung plays my hometown!

EXCITING NEWS!! (especially for all my Sacramento Friends and Family):
The short film, High Strung (directed by John Gehrke), that I have a part in and stars Tommy Cooley with Hair & Makeup by Simply Vanity by Lara-Noelle has been accepted to another film festival! This time, the film will be playing in my hometown at the Sacramento Film & Music Festival (shockingly, it's the FIRST TIME I've ever had a film play in Sacramento!?!?)

High Strung plays at 10pm on Saturday, August 23rd as part of their "late night" short group!! It will be playing at the AMAZING Crest Theater, and I'm hoping my local peeps will go and support it and the team!! (The fact that it's playing at The Crest Theatre is reason alone to go see it!! I love the Crest!)
Go to their website, http://www.sacfilm.com/ for more info and tickets!!
 

*Unfortunately, I myself will not be able to attend (I'll be out of the country on another project) but I'm looking forward to hearing all about it from those who attend!!

Paul
GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment