Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Yanking Girls Around.

Yup.  That's how I roll.  Yanking girls around at Union Station in Los Angeles.
In my defense however, she is my girlfriend, and she was feeling up another dude's face!
LOL

Check out the commercial I did last year for Panasonic Arc3 Wet/Dry Shaver with advanced Shaving Sensor Technology.  In all seriousness, the shoot was an absolute blast to work on!  Amazing crew, awesome talent, and I think the final product turned out great!!  It was produced by SweatPants Media who did an amazing job and I hope to work with again in the near future!

Check out the clip below and let me know what you think!  I have also included a few behind the scenes shots from set.  Make sure you also LIKE SweatPants Media on Facebook HERE
ENJOY!

Paul
GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog...



Behind the Scenes Photos:















No comments:

Post a Comment