Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Big Day... a Big Picnic Area 11 Day!!

July 11, 2013.
Two months ago Picnic Area 11 premiered!  Also two months ago, well actually, a little longer ago, sometime before that, when I was finishing Picnic Area 11 up, finalizing it and getting it ready, I set a goal.  That goal was to hit 3000 views on YouTube in two months!  It was something that I thought was possible, but something I KNEW I would work hard to achieve.

Well, I'm happy to report, WE DID IT!!!!!  "We" because I couldn't have done it without all the amazing people who helped make it happen!  Thank you to everyone who worked on Picnic Area 11, everyone who shared it, everyone who liked it, and passed it along!! Everyone who believes in me and supports me! You are all rockstars in my book!!  

Picnic Area 11 is currently at 3063 and counting!!  (And heck, the 11th isn't even over yet!) The movie premiered two months ago today, and the feedback, experience, and support has been truly AMAZING!  I'm so excited to see how Picnic Area 11 will continue to grow over time, and get more and more exposure and views! 

And in OTHER Picnic Area 11 news, today the winners of the Picnic Area 11 Prepare to Play & Picnic Contest were announced!!  Thanks to EVERYONE who participated and congrats to all our winners!!

Our Grand Winner of the $200 Amazon.com Gift Card* is:
Christopher Singleton

Winner of the Peet's Coffee & Tea* Prize Pack is:
Suzi Hann

Winner of the Fully Stocked Picnic Basket* is:
Mark Battenfeld

And our 5 Runner Up Winners, each of who will each receive a Tai Treats Candy pack are:

1: @JILL BENZ
2: @Natalie Lyons
3: Craig Surko
4: @Tiffany Aaron
5: @Meadow McClelland

*Our 3 Grand Winners will also receive a Candy Pack in addition to their prizes.

WINNERS WERE SELECTED BY RANDOM DRAWING



 
WOW....that's a lot of exciting Picnic Area 11 news....what a great day July 11th has turned out to be for Picnic Area 11 and it's supporters!
And now I start my next project, Everything As Is, and hope you'll follow it and give the same support in this new adventure!!


Paul
 
GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog...
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment