Monday, April 29, 2013

What Do Olympic Gold Winner Tai Babilonia & I Have in Common?

What Do Olympic Gold Winner Tai Babilonia and I Have in Common?
Well?  Do you know?  Um, really!?!  What do we have in common?  I'm really asking.......?

Well it ain't ice skating....
I can tell you that! 
I've never even been ice skating before!


Er....
ummm....Well.....I don't even know where that photo came from....


 Or THAT photo.......!


But all joking aside, I was very excited to meet Tai and be a part of her new show with Frank at LA Talk Radio.  She is a great lady and I think a natural at her new job!  Good choice Frank!

I had a blast co hosting yesterday and look forward to coming back on the show soon! If you missed the show, you can still listen to the archive HERE.  For more information on my new short, which I discussed on the show,  Picnic Area 11, click HERE

Be sure to follow the many adventures of Frank and Tai every Sunday, from 4pm to 5pm (PST)!

Paul

GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog...
 






**Photos of me "ice skating" are from publicity campaign for the ABC TV Show, Mr. Sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment