Friday, January 11, 2013

Behind the Frost

Now that the dust has settled (or the snow!) and the magic has begun to fade, I have started to release Behind the Scenes footage from my Jack Frost shoot!
I love sharing Behind the Scenes photos and video with people, even though the illusion might get broken (a little), because it gives me an opportunity to show you how much work really goes in to one "simple" shot!  Plus, it gives me the ability to brag about my amazing team again!  Check out the Official Behind The Frost (first below) followed by various photos.  Feel free to check out my fanpage on Facebook for more and for the full album of photos HERE!
*Special thanks to Brett Richards for shooting and editing the photos and videos for the Behind the Scenes!

ENJOY!

Paul

GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog...




























No comments:

Post a Comment