Monday, March 12, 2012

Kickstarter Kicks Ass!

...And so do YOU!

I'm very excited and optimistic about using KickStarter for the first time!
KickStarter.com is "a new way to fund and follow creativity."  Basically, a project is posted, with an amount of money it needs, then people (you and others) donate to "back" the project...if the amount is made, the project gets made!  If the amount is not made, no one is charged.  So it really is a great, all or nothing, way to get people to help with your project.

I am excited to announce that my short, sauce (verb): to make agreeable or less harsh, has been added and I'm hopeful that we will make the necessary funding to get this done right!!

This is where YOU come in.  When you have a moment, please check out the link below and back 'sauce'!  Anything helps us get to our goal, even $1!  Additionally, if you donate at least $15 or at least $50 you'll receive special "incentives" and thanks for doing so.  Check the link for more details.

Lastly, I need you to PLEASE help spread the word by posting the link, emailing it, and encouraging your friends and family and networks to help too!  With my amazing network and all the amazing people I know and am supported by, I have no doubt we can do this!!  Thanks in advance for your support, and remember we only have till Thursday, APRIL 12th to make our goal!

To back sauce, click HERE

Paul

GetPaulHoward.com
or
For More Blog...


Some behind the scenes photos from the 'sauce' shoot:





No comments:

Post a Comment